What is a logger boot?
Hence, logger boots are usually waterproof, made of leather, and often feature a reinforced toe box and a slip-resistant sole, as well as good arch support for lasting comfort.
What does moc toe mean?
This style was inspired by the design of moccasin shoes historically worn by Native American peoples, and moc toe simply means “moccasin toe.” The seam can be created either by stitching together two pieces of material around the toe box or by creating a seam within a single piece in the same shape.
What boots should I get for construction?
- Timberland PRO Men's Pit Boss 6˝ Steel-Toe Work Boots.
- Caterpillar Diagnostic Steel Toe Waterproof Boot.
- Timberland PRO Men's 26078 Titan 6˝ Waterproof Work Boot.
- Wolverine Men's Raider 6˝ Contour Welt Boot.
- Caterpillar Men's Second Shift Steel Toe Work Boot.
Does OSHA allow composite toe boots?
Are Composite Toe Boots OSHA Approved? Composite toe boots meet OSHA and ASTM safety requirements. They are made of non-metallic fibers like Kevlar® and do not conduct electricity. Composite toe boots are preferred by engineers, electricians and some independent contractors.